We've been saving for our second bathroom renovation -- the last room in our entire house that needs work (!!!) -- and I'm almost ready to start deciding on what things I'll be deciding on. You know. It will look something like this, except not a million dollars. Here we go. (Prices are approximate.)
1. These sunshine delights from Schoolhouse Electric are actually affordable, and super cute. I'd get three, for hanging on either side and in the center of my twin sink/mirror combo. $69 per.
3. Oh, hey, Waterworks unlacquered brass tub fittings. Come over. Henry Exposed Wall Mounted Tub Filler With Handshower, $2950.
4. Carrara floor tile -- in any shape -- will do just fine. Honed Carrara herringbone tile, $10.95/sq. ft.
5. This is the most ridiculous tub I have ever seen. I want it. Unfortunately, none of us can have it, because it was a German limited edition from Kohler like five years ago. Price: who knows? Something German.
6. If I splurge on anything in the whole (real) bathroom, it will be on a Niche Modern light. Don't argue with me, y'all. It's happening. Oculo Modern pendant light, $550.
7. Nina Campbell's Perroquet wallpaper, which you first saw in Domino in her daughter's hallway. Another thing you can't have, since it's never in stock anywhere. Perroquet wallpaper in black, $150/roll.
8. Yellow Bertoia side chair. The second thing I'd splurge on. Also, can we just establish that I hate the word "splurge"? Because I do. Splurge. Gross. Bertoia side chair, $698.
9. ABC Carpet overdyed rug. Obviously. Price: an obscene number.
10. Perhaps madam desires a pair of antique French gilt mirrors from the 1800s? Of course madam does. Price on application.