Los Angeles Camp!
Happy Monday, y'all! I have a big old giant LA camp recap coming up later in the week, but today I just wanted to give you some camp notes, along with a fun little coupon. Hooray!
1. Denver! Due to my ongoing lame-brainedness and lack of scheduling prowess, your camp is now a Saturday-only mini camp. It's going to be from 9-4 on March 23, and you're going to learn so many things and have so much fun that your brains will spin. UPDATE: Camp will be located at Blue Dot Studio in Denver, just south of downtown.
2. To make it up to y'all, I'd like to offer a coupon for new signups and for those of you who have already signed up: if you sign up with a friend, you will both receive a 10% discount, using the coupon code FRIENDS10. Just put your friend's name in the PayPal comments box so I'll know y'all are legit. Heh. PS, This offer is good all the way up to the day of the Denver camp.
3. ATTENTION: The friends discount applies to ALL camps through the end of this week -- Friday, March 8 -- so get on it!
4. I'm thinking of adding a mini-camp in Atlanta in early April. What say you, ATL?
5. If you've signed up for a camp recently and haven't received a confirmation, fret not! It's on its way.
OK, I think that is all I've got for today! Y'all have a great Monday. I will be over here in my sick bed, as I woke up with Mongolian Body Rot. It's pretty gross.