I guess Thursday is camp update day now? How do you like that? And hey, here's some news!
1. A famous person is coming to the Seattle class in September. Yay, Megan! Maybe she will show us how to make edible window treatments. I am working on the location, and will keep you all apprised.
2. Austin's class has a famous person too (Miss Laura Mayes, you may have heard of her, she invented some conferences?), and a class location! It's going to be held at the Royal Blue Grocery on Congress, and this place is OFF THE CHAIN, y'all. Check it:
Plus also: they have sandwiches downstairs! And a grocery! BAM.
2. UPDATE: There are two spots are zero spots left for San Francisco at the end of July -- thank you! The 25% off spot has been taken. See you at camp, Courtney!
3. I am also offering a 25% discount for the first person to sign up for New Orleans, for which I am adding 5 more spots (I originally recruited my friends to fill the class, but now I don't need their old sorry freeloading selves anymore. Just kidding, they can still come.). Y'all come to NOLA! It's going to be awesome. 25% more awesome than before.
4. What the hell, let's do Austin too. 25% off to the first signer-upper. Go!
5. I am real excited about this. So excited that it is making me monogram things. Y'all's swag is going to make Soulja Boy jealous, I'm just saying.
6. In closing, please enjoy this picture of my dining room with no chairs in it. Please do not enjoy the stains on the floor.